Tag Archives: National ICT Association of Malaysia
- Navigating the new Normal Successfully with NTT
- Thales high tech to offer one of the world’s most secure e-passports
- OpenLegacy to Support Shimane Bank in Accelerating its Digital Transformation
- National Digital ID framework ends 2-week public consultation
- Business executives cite ‘greater digital agility’ as the greatest opportunity for survival.
- Initiative to spur growth of Malaysia’s Sustainable and Responsible Financing Ecosystem
- Pulse Secure Delivers New Cloud-based, Zero Trust Service for Multi-Cloud and Hybrid IT Secure Access
- Tech enables and drives new norms
- MDEC, Huawei to spearhead Malaysia as the ASEAN Digital Hub
- To AI or not to AI? Define the problem first
- IDC: On telcos and 5G during the pandemic
- Veeam welcomes new leader for SEAK region
- Intel’s plight: Implications for nation’s security?
- Most Banks in Asia are Running on Outdated Core Banking Technology
- Send in the robots: Human workers the next endangered species?