Brocade to Showcase Open Path to 5G and Mobile Strategy at Mobile World Congress 2016
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) will showcase its mobile networking strategy at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016, which takes place in Barcelona from February 22 to 25, 2016. The Brocade booth is 2G29, which is located in Hall 2 of the Fira.
In particular, Brocade will showcase the latest Software-Defined Networking (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), and other innovations to show how Brocade is simplifying mobile networks. Brocade is leading the industry with network innovation available today that helps mobile operators transform their network to support future 5G services.
The new innovations will enable service providers to:
- Create innovative services on an open network platform
- Deploy network services anywhere at anytime
- Personalize network services to enhance the customer experience
Product demonstrations will be conducted throughout the show at the Brocade booth, including:
- End-to-end 5G mobile networking with various partners
- Practical steps to deploy NFV and SDN
- Advanced network visibility
- Evolving the customer edge with vCPE innovation
- Virtual core for mobile solutions with a fully functional virtual Evolved Packet Core (vEPC)
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) networking solutions help the world’s leading organizations transition smoothly to a world where applications and information reside anywhere. (www.brocade.com)