Equinix, Inc., the global interconnection and data center company, today announced that it has invested US$51 million (approximately HK$364 million) and completed the third phase...
Tag Archives: HK
- MDEC, Huawei to spearhead Malaysia as the ASEAN Digital Hub
- To AI or not to AI? Define the problem first
- IDC: On telcos and 5G during the pandemic
- Veeam welcomes new leader for SEAK region
- Intel’s plight: Implications for nation’s security?
- Most Banks in Asia are Running on Outdated Core Banking Technology
- Send in the robots: Human workers the next endangered species?
- Pulse Secure Recognized as a Market Leader in Network Access Control
- Shiseido Applies Treasure Data to make up beautiful marketing
- Infrastruktur Digital Menyeluruh untuk Rakyat
- Remote working impact upon Trust
- VMware Cloud Powers Greater Innovation and Enterprise Resiliency Across Southeast Asia
- Korean Air, Amadeus strengthen partnership to accelerate digital transformation
- Automating supply chain visibility
- Orang ramai diminta beri maklum balas mengenai Rangka Kerja Identiti Digital NasionalMCMC