Silver Peak, StarHub to Accelerate Digitalisation and Simplify Multi-site Network Management
Silver Peak®, the global SD-WAN leader, delivering the transformational promise of the cloud with a self-driving wide area network™, today announced a new partnership with homegrown Singapore info-communications service provider StarHub to meet the connectivity needs of enterprises amid the increasingly distributed nature of business operations.
With the acceleration of digitalisation, enterprises increasingly seek solutions to streamline the management of their broadband wide area networks (WANs) across multiple offices, data centres and customer touchpoints, while keeping network performance and IT costs in check.
In response to customers’ needs, StarHub is now a one-stop service provider partner to enterprise customers seeking an innovative digital network management solution. Delivering the Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect™ SD-WAN edge platform, StarHub offers an end-to-end smart solution to help customers gain centralised control and full visibility over their entire network operations across distributed locations.
In addition, enterprises will be able to aggregate their various wired and wireless data connectivity services, allowing for easy network management through a single unified dashboard. Business policies can be remotely applied across the enterprise quickly and consistently, ensuring high levels of service reliability and security as well as reducing human error risk and IT costs. With automation, minimal human intervention is needed.
As part of a comprehensive integrated approach, customers can look forward to StarHub’s sales and after-sales support. For added convenience and operational efficiency, they will also gain one-stop access to StarHub’s extensive telco-grade global connectivity, advanced integrated security services, and the unique flexibility of mixing-and-matching broadband, 4G and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) access technologies in line with their requirements.
The Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN platform offers a comprehensive set of unified features and capabilities that include:
- Centralised orchestration and management of all WAN functions through a single management portal
- Multi-tenant orchestration to support SD-WAN deployments for enterprises with multiple business units, divisions or subsidiaries
- Advanced segmentation that configures and manages separate application routing and security policies consistently
- Automated cloud-delivered security configurations with leading security partners, Check Point Software and Zscaler
- Seamless integration, reliable connectivity and optimised routes through leading cloud infrastructure and services like AWS, Azure and Microsoft Office 365, for improved user experience
- WAN optimisation services across multiple WAN transport technologies
Silver Peak has been positioned for the second consecutive year in the Leaders quadrant of the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure for its completeness of vision and ability to execute. More than 2,000 globally distributed enterprise customers have deployed Silver Peak SD-WAN solutions across 100 countries.