Save the Date: Adobe to Empower Digital Experiences for Businesses at Adobe Experience Forum 2017
Adobe Experience Forum 2017, the leading industry conference for digital experience and business transformation, will come to Malaysia for the first time on 8 August, paving the way for brands to transform into Experience Businesses to cater for the changing needs of consumers today.
Industry leaders from brands including Maxis, Taylor’s University, and Blaze Digital, will take the stage to discuss how they develop and deliver standout customer experiences in a world with ever increasing competitive pressures, consumer expectations, new emerging technologies and customer touch points.
“The rapid growth and adoption of digital technology in Southeast Asia have put us at the forefront of a transformative shift in customer expectations. Today, digital transformation is already at the centre of every boardroom discussion, and only businesses that are laser-focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences – by combining data, design and customer intelligence into their business model – are the ones that will truly stand out from competition,” said V.R. Srivatsan, Managing Director, Adobe Southeast Asia.
“Adobe recently announced Adobe Experience Cloud, made up of Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics Cloud, and the new Adobe Advertising Cloud. These, combined with Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Document Cloud, provide a complete platform for brands to become Experience Businesses,” Sri added.
Adobe Experience Forum Malaysia will take place on Tuesday 8 August at the Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur, and is expected to draw over 250 industry leaders, digital marketers, publishers, advertisers, content managers and business executives from the region. Adobe powers 91 trillion transactions annually across the globe – more than any other company in the space – for major brands across industry verticals including some of Malaysia’s leading financial services, telecom, media & entertainment, and travel & hospitality companies.
· Joining Adobe speakers on the main stage will be Sulin Lau, Head of Marketing Services at Maxis, Ben Foo, CMO at Taylor’s University, and Jayaram Gopinath Nagaraj, General Manager at Blaze Digital.
· Main stage discussions will focus on key marketing and advertising technology areas including cross-channel marketing, customer experience, data-driven marketing, and programmatic advertising. See agenda here.
· Don’t miss “Sneaks” hosted by local comedian Harith Iskander before the end of the day, offering an exclusive sneak-peak at innovations in development at Adobe.
· For registrations and more information about the conference, visit the Adobe Experience Forum website: http://bit.ly/experience2017MAL
· Follow Adobe Experience Forum updates on Twitter and SEA Facebook with #AdobeXF
· Date: Tuesday, 8 August 2017
· Location: Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur – 2 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, 50470, Malaysia.
· Website: http://bit.ly/experience2017MAL