No More Spam Calls and SMS with the Truecaller App
Have you ever received an unknown spam call or SMS and wondered who it is? The chances are high. Malaysians now have an opportunity to identify who is calling and messaging them with an app called Truecaller.
Over 250 million people around the world are using Truecaller, and the app identifies over 1.4 million spam calls over the last 3 months in Malaysia. Truecaller is consistent with its ongoing commitment to provide a safe and efficient experience for millions of mobile users who’ve become increasingly frustrated by the growing problem of spam calls and texts from unknown users. Truecaller helps you connect with the people who matter, in the way you want to communicate, while avoiding calls and texts from those you don’t.
SMS messaging accounts for the majority of all messages sent globally, and represents about 8 trillion messages annually. The popularity of SMS, and that it is an open network of communication, has led to an increase of commercial and marketing related messaging. These spam SMS account for 15% of all SMS messages sent globally, and represents 1.2 trillion spam messages each year. This is where Truecaller becomes a necessity in today’s communication arena, leading the way to an organized inbox where you can always put a name to a number, block and filter spam SMS messages seamlessly.
With the Truecaller app you can:
- Caller ID – Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your phonebook.
- Block Calls & SMS – Block and report spam callers and messages so other users can avoid them too.
- Flash Messaging– where you can avoid calling or writing a full text message like ‘I am on my way’ or even your location.
- Number & Name Lookup – Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world to see who it belongs to.
- Ask to call back – Notification will be sent to the receiver informing them to call back the number or the person.
People use Truecaller to stay ahead. It helps them know who’s getting in touch, filter out unwanted and focus on what really matters. The company provides a suite of unique services such as a dialer that offers caller ID, spam detection, messaging and more. Truecaller’s mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the company was founded in 2009 by Alan Mamedi and Nami Zarringhalam. Investors include Sequoia Capital, Atomico and Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org