Genesys recognises top performance at annual partner conference
Genesys® (www.genesys.com), the global leader in omnichannel customer experience and contact centre solutions, recognised its top performing partners during the annual Genesys APAC Partner conference held March 6-8, 2019 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The Genesys Asia Pacific Partner Conference is an opportunity for partners to get an insider’s view into the company’s future growth strategy and hear about its latest offerings and innovations.
This year’s Best Performing Partner award recipients include:
- Partner of the Year 2018 – Asia Pacific: TELSTRA CORPORATION
- PureCloud Platform – Iconic Win Partner of the Year 2018 Asia Pacific: QPC
- PureCloud Platform – Application Innovation Partner of the Year 2018 Asia Pacific: Itochu Techno-Solutions Corporation
- Innovative Partner of the Year 2018 Asia Pacific: Shanghai Egoo Networks Co., Ltd.
- Disruptor Partner of the Year 2018 Asia Pacific: The Customer Experience Labs
- Partner of the Year 2018 Australia & New Zealand: SPARK NEW ZEALAND
- Partner of the Year 2018 – Greater China: eSOON China Limited
- Partner of the Year 2018 – India: SmartConnect Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Partner of the Year 2018 – Japan: Itochu Techno-Solutions Corporation
- Partner of the Year 2018 – Korea: Hansol Inticube Inc.,
- Partner of the Year 2018 – South East Asia: CMC Saigon System Integration Co., LTD
On receiving the award for APAC Partner of the Year 2018, Jeff Wise, Head of Customer Engagement Global Product at Telstra Corporation said, “We appreciate this recognition and look forward to strengthening our collaboration. Our partnership with Genesys in the last 15 years has been a significant one which will continue to grow as the demand for cloud based customer experience solutions from our customers continues to increase.”
“The convergence of digital, artificial intelligence and the cloud has ushered in a huge opportunity in the customer experience market. Our partners will continue to play a significant role in our go-to-market strategy as we help busineses in Asia Pacific take advantage of the significant return on investment the cloud offers,” said George Aprane, vice president of channels and alliances at Genesys.”
Genesys remains committed to helping its partners grow their business and increase profitability and will continue introducing programs to help its ecosystem achieve greater success. It currently numbers more than 1,200 partners worldwide, representing a mature and broad range of skills to ensure successful deployments and superior support and service for its customer engagement solutions. For more information about the Genesys Partner Network, visit http://www.genesys.com/partner-network.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel. Every day, 11,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust our #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity, we build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Our industry-leading solutions foster true omnichannel engagement because they perform equally well across channels, on-premises and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering. Visit genesys.com on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the Genesys blog.